Russell Cullingworth MBA
ACING YOUR STRATEGY: A LEADER'S GUIDE TO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PLANNING
ProDio mobile audio courses are formal learning in bite-sized audio modules, created by expert instructors and include learning outcomes, handouts, learning assessments, additional media, scenarios, analogies and guest experts. Download and take your course mobile with the free ProDio app for Android and iPhone - wherever, whenever, hands and eyes free! Once completed, evaluate the course and download your completion certificate (which is stored under your profile).
AVERAGE RATING 4.56 out of 5 NUMBER OF RATINGS RECEIVED 140
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? Understanding strategic and operational planning is one thing, but successful implementation is entirely another. Engagement and adoption by others is key to making your strategy work. This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this 2-part audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our experts:
Marshall Goldsmith renowned Executive Coach, Speaker, Author
Mark Goulston Top America psychiatrist, Author, Corporate Trainer
Robert Gilfoyle Expert in Planning, Strategy and Digital Transformation
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• The importance of looking ahead
• How to create a compelling vision
• SWOT and Advanced SWOT models
• Why organizations fail to plan effectively
• How poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
• A better understanding of Michael Porter's 5 forces
• The 6-stage strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
• The Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
• Why your Accountant can be your best strategic early-warning system
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance..
• Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• A MINIMUM 70% PASS RATE is required to pass the course.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
MEETS THE STANDARDS OF:
CPA Ontario (Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario)
CPA Alberta (Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta)
CPA BC (Chartered Professional Accountants British Columbia)
CPA MB (Chartered Professional Accountants Manitoba)
CPA NB (Chartered Professional Accountants New Brunswick)
CPA NS (Chartered Professional Accountants Nova Scotia)
CPA PEI (Chartered Professional Accountants Prince Edward Island)
CPA Saskatchewan (Chartered Professional Accountants Saskatchewan)
CPA NL (CPA Newfoundland & Labrador)
CPA Quebec (Ordre des CPA du Québec)
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email email@example.com if you require assistance.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PROFESSIONALS:
"The Audio format is excellent and the supporting handouts are great... awesome course and layout!"
"I have completed several courses using ProDio. It is an effective and convenient way to complete professional development courses. This course was particularly interesting and well done."
"Fantastic progression through strategy - also gave me tools to help me with the "how to" which I've struggled with in my firm and personally."
"I really enjoyed the course. The materials were well presented and never felt boring. I liked the modulized approach as I can do the course throughout the day in between meetings or tasks as needed. Fantastic stuff!"
"Fantastic online course which easily exceeded my expectations. Presentation style and module makeup made it easy to get through the materials step by step. Very well done!"
"Excellent quality course, exceeding my expectations due to the depth of content, inclusion of pros and cons, and examples provided to drive home the concepts."
Click here to access course content