Robert Gilfoyle, Digital Evolution Canada
PUBLICATION DATE: October 31, 2017
REVIEW DATE: October 31, 2019
EXPIRY DATE: October 31, 2020
CPE CREDITS: 3.0
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
Digital Technology (DT) is driving massive change in the workplace. Organizations of all types and sizes are investing in it to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and transform the customer experience. This course covers the most critical knowledge and skills needed to become an effective ‘digital leader’ – someone who can thrive in a leadership role in this new and challenging environment.
This course is engaging, practical, and features real-life case studies and interviews with internationally recognized experts.
EXPERT INTERVIEWS - Thanks to our experts:
Jane McConnell, writer, researcher and consultant, Netstrategy/JMC.
Andy Reynolds, Former GM, Energy, Mining and Environment at the National Research Council
Brad Palmer, President, Jostle (voted fastest growing company in BC by "Business in Vancouver")
Michael Hartmann, Executive Director, EMBA in Digital Transformation, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University.
Marty Hasselbach, COO, Fully Managed
1. Determine the importance of adapting to the reality of a digital workplace
2. Identify three simple ‘digital leadership’ principles to make rapid, visible progress in work situations where digital technology is creating rapid change
3. Establish the importance of vision and strategy in volatile rapidly changing industries
4. Determine effective strategies that makes the most of emerging opportunities
5. Identify seven aspects of an organization's culture that can either support or undermine it as attempts to embrace digital technology
6. Identify 4 steps to the S.P..IN technique and their practical application
7. Determine proven methods for leading teams and collaborative projects, with members in remote locations, using technology.
8. Identify and select the most suitable type of communications technology to use in a variety of leadership situations.
9. Identify and apply essential leadership behaviors and attitudes specific to leading virtual and remote teams
10. Identify the 4 steps of the L.E.A.D. method for digital leadership and their practical application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance.
• Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Please purchase course to view content