Russell Cullingworth, BCompt, MBA
ACING YOUR STRATEGY: A Leader's Guide to Successful Planning
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this 2-part audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
- Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed
- Completed modules will be indicated by a green check-mark.
- Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
- The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
- A minimum 70% pass rate is required to pass the course.
- Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
- Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion cerificate.
- After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
- You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
- Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• The importance of looking ahead
• How to create a compelling vision
• SWOT and Advanced SWOT models
• Why organizations fail to plan effectively
• How poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
• A better understanding of Michael Porter's 5 forces
• The 6-stage strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
• The Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
• Why your Accountant can be your best strategic early-warning system
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our experts:
FP CANADA PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2.0 CE CREDITS
This CE activity has been approved by FP Canada as meeting the minimum requirements for CE Approval as outlined within FP Canada's Continuing Education Guidelines. The views and opinions expressed in this presentation are those of the presenter/content author and do not necessarily reflect the views of FP Canada.
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
Please purchase course to view content