Promoting Employee Engagement
Monica Affleck, MA, CPHR
This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
This course has accompanying handouts - see the handouts tab after purchasing the course.
There can be little doubt that employee engagement is an important issue for those in Human Resources Management and in leadership roles, and it is a topic of conversation in many organizations today.
Companies struggle with financial pressures and are trying to improve performance with fewer resources. Having committed and high-performing employees who freely give their discretionary effort is of critical importance; in fact, it is a competitive advantage that can set your organization apart from the competition.
In this course, you will learn about employee engagement best practices that you can apply directly in the workplace to help raise engagement levels in your organization.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
• Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• A MINIMUM 70% PASS RATE is required to pass the course.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course you will learn
- What is employee engagement and why it matters
- Three observable behaviours of engaged employees
- Three key factors of Intrinsic Motivation
- Four Motivation Factors that drive high Performance
- Nine behavioural measures of Employee Engagement
- Six key drivers of Employee Engagement
- Three Components of Sustainable Engagement
- Four Key Factors to meet the Equation of sustainable Engagement
- Five Best Practices for Recognition
- Four Behaviours that build Trust
- The four Dimensions of the Coaching Role
- Five Steps to creating your personal Mission or Purpose Statement
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
Thanks to our expert guest
This activity, ID No. 391728, has been approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
Please purchase course to view content