Promoting Employee Engagement
Monica Affleck MA CPHR
AVERAGE RATING 4.52 out of 5 NUMBER OF RATINGS RECEIVED 94
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
There can be little doubt that employee engagement is an important issue for those in Human Resources Management and in leadership roles, and it is a topic of conversation in many organizations today. Companies struggle with financial pressures and are trying to improve performance with fewer resources. Having committed and high-performing employees who freely give their discretionary effort is of critical importance; in fact, it is a competitive advantage that can set your organization apart from the competition.
In this course, you will learn about employee engagement best practices that you can apply directly in the workplace to help raise engagement levels in your organization.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course you will learn to
1. Identify what employee engagement is and why it matters
2. Distinguish three observable behaviors of engaged employees
3. Identify three key factors of intrinsic motivation
4. Identify four motivation factors that drive high performance
5. Determine nine behavioral measures of employee engagement
6. Identify practical tools for measuring results
7. Determine how to make employee engagement a strategic approach
8. Distinguish six key drivers of employee engagement
9. Determine three components of sustainable engagement
10. Identify four key factors to meet the equation of sustainable engagement
11. Identify five best practices for recognition
12. Determine four behaviors that build trust
13. Identify the four dimensions of the coaching role
14. Determine five steps to creating your personal mission or purpose statement
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our expert guest
Roger Haskett, Keynote Speaker and Management Expert, Engagement Unlimited
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance.
• Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
HUMAN RESOURCES CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE (HRCI) RECERTIFICATION CREDITS
This Program, ID No. 552533, has been approved for 2.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PROFESSIONALS:
"A great course - well designed, developed, and delivered. The pace was good and the regular inclusion of experts kept it engaging. The final module brought the message home through self-reflection."
"Overall - a great course. An audio course is an effective way to deliver the material, and the handout notes are a good, concise summary of the material."
"Well presented and very effective material. There were a number of info nuggets which will be used Thank you."
"Sharing - it was great to see this and tied in with "connecting" - as I am in the internet world! Enjoyed and learned - good job!
"Very interesting and useful course. Enjoyed the fact that each module was short and concise so I could do throughout the day."
Please purchase course to view content