Bruce Fern. M.Ed
ETHICAL CLIENT ACQUISITION: Ethical Strategies for attracting and retaining great clients
ETHICS: 1 hour of ethics content
AVERAGE RATING 4.58 out of 5 NUMBER OF RATINGS RECEIVED 78
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
This course is for Accounting Professionals who want to improve their skills in engaging with clients or customers, including how to proactively manage the client acquisition cycle to attract more of the right clients, more quickly. Professionals will learn effective client acquisition techniques and how to apply proven client acquisition practices in a way that is consistent with the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants.
You will learn how to build client rapport, build your personal credibility and brand as a Professional Accountant, and create the foundation for deepening your business relationship with the client over time.
For those seeking a more meaningful learning experience, the course includes "Wisdom Points" - challenging statements about your internal level of confidence and emotional intelligence that affect your relationships with clients at every stage of the client acquisition cycle.
LEARNING OUTCOMES. In this course you will learn how to:
1. Identify and manage the 5 stages of the client acquisition cycle.
2. Apply the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants at every stage of the client acquisition cycle.
3. Establish trust and credibility with clients before, during and after the initial meeting.
4. Identify the 4 elements of your personal brand and how to create them.
5. Recognize and apply the 3 variables that shape the acquisition cycle.
6. Identify 3 ways to make persuasive recommendations to prospective and current clients.
7. Ask clients for a commitment to take the next step.
8. Investigate and understand clients' deeper and unexpressed needs.
9. Techniques to identify the 4 types of concerns that clients may have and how to address them.
10. Identify and apply the 4 steps to renew and expand your client relationship.
EXPERT GUESTS: This course includes interviews with the following expert guests
Saskia Muller, CPA, CGA Managing Partner, Galloway Botteselle & Company, Vancouver, BC
Josh Zweig CPA, CA, Partner, Co-Founder, LiveCA, Toronto, ON
Brian Caswell, CPA Partner of Caswell & Associates, Phoenix, NY
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance. Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Click here to access course content