Russell Cullingworth, BCompt, MBA
In the words of author and business coach Ken Blanshard, “The key to successful leadership today is Influence, not Authority”. In this course, we talk to experts as we explore this concept of influence and why it is so important to long-term success in leadership. This course will expand your understanding of this word “Influence” and provide you with a practical understanding and tools to improve your ability to develop interpersonal influence in leadership.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
- Listen to each module completely and in order.
- Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed
- Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark
- Once all audio modules have been completed and marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
- The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
- A minimum 70% pass rate is required to pass the course.
- Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
- Following the evaluation, download your completion cerificate.
- After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
- Access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
- Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• What is influence and why is it important?
• To understand the difference between Influence and Authority
• The 4 recognized competencies of Emotional Intelligence
• 4 Possible Influencing Scenarios
• Robert Cialdini's 6 Levers of Influence
• Psychological preference as a model for influencing
• The 4 basic psychological styles
• Push vs Pull Leadership
• The 5-step practical model for influencing
EXPERTS: Includes interviews with:
Marshall Goldsmith, Best-selling Author and world-renowned Executive Coach
Chris Widener, Author, International Speaker and Business Coach
Roz Savage, Speaker, Author, Solo Ocean Rower with 4 World Records
John David Mann, NYT Best-selling Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
Karen Wright, Parachute Executive Coaching, Executive Coach and Speaker
Mark Goulston, Highly recognized Psychiatrist, Speaker, Coach and Author
2.0 HRCI CREDITS
This activity, ID No. 392049, has been approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
Please purchase course to view content