2 Courses • 2 Hours
Save up to 25% on this high quality REALTOR® bundle! This bundle includes two excellent audio courses created specifically for REALTORS®. These courses have an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 overall.
We've worked with the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver to create engaging and enjoyable learning content to develop your professional REALTOR® skills and to keep you safe on the job.
This REALTOR® bundle includes 2 accredited PDP hours of learning content with two excellent "story-style" audio courses:
Business Etiquette for REALTORS
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe why business etiquette, good communication and basic courtesy is important within real estate practice.
• Identify the “Golden Rule” of the REALTOR® Code.
• Identify 5 common Realtor-to-Realtor complaints.
• Describe how poor professional courtesy and etiquette reflects badly both on the individual practitioner, and on the profession as a whole.
• Identify best practices to follow if using social media.
• Describe the benefits (to you and your clients) of effective cooperation with your colleagues.
• List 3 common causes of conflict in a transaction.
• Describe how to deal professionally and effectively with conflict.
• Describe the value of identifying your clients’ expectations.
• List the 2 most important REALTOR® attributes to clients as identified in a recent CREA survey
Safety Tools and Tips for REALTORS
In this course, you will learn:
• Establish and maintain a professional online presence
• Best practices for vetting and screening potential clients
• Practical tips and techniques to stay safe during showings and open houses
• Considerations about driving in a car with clients
Please purchase course to view content