Russell Cullingworth MBA, ProDio Audio Learning Inc.
PUBLICATION DATE: October 31, 2017
REVIEW DATE: October 31, 2018
EXPIRY DATE: October 31, 2021
CPE CREDITS: 3.0
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
In the words of author and business coach Ken Blanshard, “The key to successful leadership today is Influence, not Authority”. In this course, we talk to experts as we explore this concept of influence and why it is so important to long-term success in leadership. This course will expand your understanding of this word “Influence” and provide you with a practical understanding and tools to improve your ability to develop interpersonal influence in leadership.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• Define influence and why is it important?
• Determine the difference between Influence and Authority
• Identify The 4 recognized competencies of Emotional Intelligence
• Identify 4 Possible Influencing Scenarios
• Identify and define Robert Cialdini's 6 Levers of Influence
• Psychological preference as a model for influencing
• Distinguish the 4 basic psychological styles
• Distinguish Push vs Pull Leadership
• Determine 5 practical steps model for influencing
EXPERTS: Includes interviews with:
Marshall Goldsmith, Best-selling Author and world-renowned Executive Coach
Chris Widener, Author, International Speaker and Business Coach
Roz Savage, Speaker, Author, Solo Ocean Rower with 4 World Records
John David Mann, NYT Best-selling Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
Karen Wright, Parachute Executive Coaching, Executive Coach and Speaker
Mark Goulston, Highly recognized Psychiatrist, Speaker, Coach and Authorr
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance. Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email email@example.com if you require assistance.
Please purchase course to view content