Russell Cullingworth MBA, ProDio Audio Learning Inc.
PUBLICATION DATE: October 31, 2017
REVIEW DATE: September 27, 2019
EXPIRY DATE: October 31, 2021
CPE CREDITS: 3.0
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn to
• Establish the importance of visioning (looking ahead)
• Identify stepts to create a compelling vision
• Effectively implement SWOT and Advanced SWOT models
• Identify reasons why organizations fail to plan effectively
• Identify how poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
• Effectively implement Michael Porter's 5 strategic forces model
• Distinguish 6-stages of the strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
• Effectively implement the Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
• Recognize why your Accountant can be your best strategic early-warning system
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our experts:
Marshall Goldsmith renowned US Executive Coach, Speaker, Author
Mark Goulston Top America psychiatrist, Author, Corporate Trainer
Robert Gilfoyle Expert in Planning, Strategy and Digital Transformation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance. Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Please purchase course to view content